Here are 15 of the greatest riddles of all time, how well can you do?. They come with various degrees of difficulty that’ll have those brain cells flexing and strutting around in no time. Share with your friends to see how they compare :)
15 Of The Greatest Riddles Of All Time:
*Scroll down for the answers*
1. You’re running a race and pass the person in 2nd place. What place are you in now?
2. Who makes it, but has no need of it.
Who buys it, but has no use for it.
Who uses it but can neither see nor feel it.
What is it?
3. You answer me, but I never ask you a question. What am I?
4. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
5. Some months have 30 days, and some months have 31 days. How many have 28?
6. What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, but never in a thousand years?
7. If there are three apples and you take two away, how many apples do you have?
8. What has no beginning, end, or middle?
9. If you have me, you want to share me. But if you share me, you no longer have me. What am I?
10. Two girls were born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time, in the same month and year and yet they’re not twins. How can this be?
11. At night they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
12. What is so delicate that even saying its name will break it?
13. What word in the English Language is always spelled incorrectly?
14. What grows when it eats, but dies when it drinks?
15. The more it dries, the wetter it gets. What is it?
1. You’re in second place. You didn’t pass the person in first.
2. A coffin
3. A telephone
4. A stamp
5. All of them
6. The letter M
7. You took two apples, so you now have two of them.
8. A doughnut
9. A secret
10. They’re in a set of triplets
11. The stars
12. Silence (And probably Derrick Rose’s knee)
15. A towel
How did you do?
Share with your friends to see how they compare :)